In your job you encounter a problem where mathematical modelling and analysis, numerical simulation and high-performance computing could be useful? Students of Scientific Computing can help you to develop a solution.
Ways of cooperation
In the Modelling Seminar, the students solve real-world problems provided by industrial and research partners. In groups they perform literature research, develop solutions and present their results at the end of the modelling week.
- 15 March: Deadline for acceptance of topics
- 15 March - 30 April: Evaluation, coordination and preparation of topics by industrial/research partners and chair of ScientificComputing
- May: Topic assignment
- 1 June - 31 August: Literature research and preparation by students
- Second half of September: Modelling week
- Four weeks later: Deadline for written reports
If your project needs more time and effort, the students can collaborate with your department during their Industrial Internship, where they apply their mathematical knowledge in a non-academic environment for at least six weeks.
We also provide support for practice-related master theses.
If you are interested in a cooperation please contact us:
Phone: +49 (0)921 / 55-7153